Dr. Kulbaski graduated from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology with a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering and earned his M.D. at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.
After completing his general surgery residency at the Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston including an additional clinical year at the Derriford Hospital in Plymouth, England, he completed his vascular surgery fellowship at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta.
Dr. Kulbaski is board certified in vascular and general surgery. He is a registered physician in vascular interpretation (RPVI).
Dr. Kulbaski lives in Wappingers Falls with his wife and three sons.
University of Pittsburgh
School of Medicine
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Massachusetts General Hospital Boston, MA
Derriford Hospital Plymouth, England
Emory University School of Medicine
- American Board of Surgery
- Vascular Surgery Board Certification
- General Surgery Board Certification
- Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation, The American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Advanced Trauma Life Support Certification