The Vascular Group strives to be the provider of choice for our patients and referring physicians. To provide our patients with the best possible care we must employ well trained and experienced staff and provide them with the tools and resources they need.
Our Current Openings
Location: Kingston & Poughkeepsie Offices
The Vascular Group is seeking a Front End Associate to work as a member of our administrative team in our busy, multi-physician Practice. This position will be responsible for patient registration/check-out, answering phones, insurance verification, chart preparation and other office related duties as needed.
About the Position
The candidate must be flexible with working in both office locations (Saratoga & Glens Falls, NY). This is a full time Monday – Friday role.
Qualified applicants will have previous medical office experience (reception, medical records, scheduling) and should focus on providing excellent customer service to our patients. We are looking for a candidate that thrives in a busy office environment, has good attention to detail and is able to multitask.
Location: 391 Myrtle Ave, Albany, NY 12208
The Vascular Group is seeking a qualified applicant for a position in our Vascular Lab. We are looking for a Registered Vascular Technologist to perform a variety of noninvasive diagnostic procedures to detect vascular disease. Including but not limited to duplex ultrasound examinations, pulse volume recordings, segmental Doppler pressure measurements, and treadmill stress studies. This position will complete necessary documentation of tests including reports for hospital and laboratory records, billing forms and laboratory logs. Review patient assessment of signs and symptoms including documentation of patient’s medical and surgical history, medications, and presenting symptoms.
About the Position
This is a full time position that will perform testing at various on-site locations (Vascular Clinic/ Lab, Nursing Units, ER, OR, etc.) and is responsible for the transportation of lab equipment from the vascular laboratory vehicle to and from the various satellite locations.
- This position requires a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a vascular laboratory or two years’ experience in a vascular laboratory plus five years’ experience in a general ultrasound department.
- Successful completion of the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography registry examination in both Vascular Technology and Vascular Ultrasound Principles, thus attaining the certification as a Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT).
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Able to effectively communicate on a wide range of issues in an age-appropriate manner with patients, staff and visitors.
- Must be able to coordinate resources with patient demands; sets priorities for work assigned and achieves desired results.
Vascular Group Employee Benefits
-Comprehensive Compensation & Benefits Package
-Generous Paid Leave Policy
-Employer 401K Contribution
-Internal Committees & Employee Events